MediaLab is Boca del Lupo’s interactive and immersive media wing.
Leveraging our unique and significant expertise in media solutions and our impressive inventory of hardware, we serve the cultural community as well as public and private sector clients. Plus, operating as a social enterprise means that all profits go directly back into creating art.
Boca del Lupo’s experience with new media has grown with the evolution of media itself. Our work with video projections, live feed cameras, interactive technology and custom hardware/software solutions cuts at the leading edge of media integration.
What We Do
- Distinctive A/V for meetings, conferences, performances and events
- Custom designed installations and displays
- Outdoor and indoor projections for films, events and guerilla advertising
- Custom hardware and software creation, interactive technology and video mapping
- Rentals, consulting, project creation and management
- Fall Away Home – Large-scale, outdoor, interactive event presented as part of Celebrate Stanley Park 125.
- Sleeping Soldiers – Interactive video installation premiered at New York Photo Festival currently touring internationally.
- The Perfect Artist – Participatory video project for special events, premiered at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
- FUSE – 4 times a year the Vancouver Art Gallery opens its doors for a gallery-wide performance event.
For a quote, consultation or rental information: email ~ firstname.lastname@example.org phone ~ 604 684 2622